Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Introduction

Hello and welcome!

I have been collecting jewelry for many years and can't think of anything I would rather collect. I wanted to start a blog that would allow me to share my love of jewelry and offer some information as well, so here it is - my first blog post.

My blog will contain information on vintage designers, jewelry styles, and materials used in various mediums and eras. I will try to post a new blog each week, so please check back often.

If you have a jewelry question you would like answered, please post the question or contact me and I will try to answer it. If the question is about a specific piece, please try to send detailed photos.

I am happy you are visiting my blog and hope you will return soon.

The Vintage Jewelry Collector

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

your jewellery is stunning... looking forward to reading your blog.