Monday, June 1, 2009

HandmadeNews.org Inspiration Department - Getting to Know Us Part 3


Today I would like to introduce you to another HandmadeNews.org Inspiration Department writer, Daniella Cortez. Daniella is a knitter, dyer, spinner and designer who is deeply passionate about color, being 'green' and keeping as indie as possible in her process.

In addition to knitting and spinning, Daniella also teaches knitting at a local yarn shop, designs patterns and hand dyes yarn inspired by music and nature. She also has two shops, both named DaniDo Crafty, one on ArtFire and one on Etsy.


Daniella has some truly beautiful yarns available in her shops & I just can't decide which one I want to buy. If you enjoy fiber arts, Daniella has a great blog called Danido Crafty where she has patterns and more.

Please visit the Inspiration Department to read Daniella's articles. While you are there, browse around a bit. There is great information and some wonderful stories, too.

1 Comment:

M Dawson said...

I must not buy all of Daniele's yarn I can't afford it - no really I can't no.

It is totally yummy though. I would love to learn to spin too * sigh *