Monday, March 30, 2009

Beating the Monday Morning Blues

It's Monday morning and it came too soon again. It seems like I never get everything done over the weekend. This morning I had the Monday morning blues and decided to see what I could find to cheer me up. I decided to look for blue items to chase away the blue mood and here's what I found:





Something else that will help chase away the blues is the ArtFire Easter Egg Hunt. It starts on April 1st. You search ArtFire to find the eggs hidden in participating shops. If you find the most eggs in the quickest time, you win a $50 gift certificate to spend in any participating shop. There are prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well. To learn more about the hunt, click here.

There are only two days left to enter my March blog giveaway. For more information, click here.

5 Comments:

Cthings said...

Gorgeous set of blues! Sometimes Monday's can be a blue day.

Linda B said...

I love the color blue, thanks for sharing.

Angelas_Adornments said...

Beautiful Blues!!

Jacqui Wright said...

beautiful showcaseression

Jacqui Wright said...

oops typo..that was supposed to be showcase :)