Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Contest - Win Earrings & a Surprise Gift

To promote the ArtFire Stimulus Package Sale, I am giving away the earrings below as well as a surprise gift.



To enter, you can do one (or all) of the following. You will receive one entry for each of these things you do & post about in comments:

1) Buy an item from an ArtFire Stimulus Package participating shop (it doesn't have to be a stimulus item.) Once you buy the item, post a link in comments below.

2) Blog about my giveaway contest with a link back to my blog. Post the link to your blog in comments below.

3) Blog about the ArtFire Stimulus Package Sale with a link to the participating shops or a link to ArtFire. Post the link to your blog in comments below.

The participating shops are:

3PeepsDesign
3zArt
A Kimberly Design
Aimee White
Andrea Designs
BAKidagain
Bead All About It
Bijoux Designs For You
Book Wormz
Calys Jewelry Creations
Cctexan3
Creative Haven
Delightful_Stitches
Designs by CHAZ
Dichroicdazzle
I_Obsess
Liberty Doll
My Doggie and Me
NinjaJenn
Nite Owl Creations
Pinkfinks Creations
Prairie Bouquet
Rocky Creek Gems
Rouge River Beads
She Designs Jewelry
Shine Your Hiney Soap
SoyScentual
Spiritdance
Spoiled Bratzwear
SpunSisterDesigns
Suzbax
The Craft Shoot
The Jewelry Shop
The Scent Diva
The Soap Seduction
Wunderkraft

I will accept entries through March 31st and a drawing will be held at the beginning of April.

Click here to get started: Visit ArtFire

4 Comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

I can't believe I'm the first to comment!!! I hope no one else does, and I'll automatically win:-D
Here's the link to my post:

http://thesoapseduction.blogspot.com/2009/03/win-these-beautiful-earrings.html

Bunny B said...

Blogged the contest: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/03/fun.html
bunnybx at gmail . com

Sena said...

I have you linked at http://senalovescandy.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-want-to-win.html

Jennifer said...

I blogged about the contest here:

www.goodwillgoddess.blogger.com

Thanks!