Friday, March 27, 2009

Want to Learn How to Do More on Your Computer?

I'm pretty good at doing most things on the computer. I know how to use most programs and can figure out a lot of the ones I haven't used before. My main problem on the computer is dealing with anything that requires understanding code. HTML, Java, behind the scenes stuff of all kinds is a mystery.

I have a friend who does this for a living. When I have asked for help, he has given it, but often while using terms I don't know, which means I can do what he says, but there's no way I can repeat the steps on my own and apply them to something new.

Sounds like a problem, right? Not anymore! I have found a blog that breaks it all down into plain English. The blog is Ninja Knowledge, run by Ninja Jenn of ArtFire. Not only does she explain the technical stuff, but she also offers practical knowledge on how to improve/increase/create your online presence.

Jenn, the author of Ninja Knowledge, is extremely well rounded. In addition to her Ninja Knowledge blog she also has another blog, Ninja Jenn, that focuses on everyday things. In addition, she makes wonderful pendants like the Purple Mandala pendant below and sells them in her shop.


She also has a second shop with beautiful hand-painted items like this wonderful light switch plate.

To top it all off, she is a warm, friendly person with a great sense of humor. What more could you ask for? Please check out her blogs and shops. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

8 Comments:

MQuin said...

yup, I would know..I'm a Ninja in Training :) I stalk her..:)

Lindsey said...

Me too MQuin! Wanna join the fanclub? hehehehe

Unknown said...

I wanna join the Ninja fan club!

Marion's Dream Works said...

Don't you just luv Jenn!

MQuin said...

yep Lindsey...sign me up..hehehe.

Ninja Jenn™ said...

first off... THANK YOU! i'm blushing like crazy over here!

and second... LOOK AT YOU USING YOUR READ MORE FUNCTION!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!

great job!

thanks again and again!

<3

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Thank you for telling us about this blog, I can always use help when it comes to the technical stuff. Checking it out now!
Jennifer

Sheila said...

First, great article! And yes Ninja Jenn is wonderful! She is always so willing to help and very kind about it. Go Ninja Jenn!