Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Great Day for Jewelry

I love jewelry, as most of you know. There is a shop on ArtFire called Alisuns that I would like to share with you. The following is from Alisuns' shop information:

"Alisun's Custom Crafted Jewelry is my full-time at-least-8hr/day obsession. I enjoy custom crafting my 3 Generations necklaces, bracelets, and Core of My Heart earrings and hope to have a selection of styles of them up on the website soon.

I work in gemstone and Swarovski, with gold filled or sterling silver wire. I enjoy the look of the fine metals and crystals, and use them almost exclusively. The occasional finding or pendant will be plated, but if it is, I have noted it in my listing.

Although I have a category called "custom" almost any style in my studio can be custom made for you."

If you are looking for beautiful jewelry, stop by and see what she has available.




1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Kind words from such a talented artist!